Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

{HHH Foundation & Fundraiser}

I was recently asked to write a little more about the HHH Foundation who is holding their annual silent auction and fundraiser on the 29th of this month, and giving 25% of the proceeds of this fundraiser towards Adam's medical bills! First, these are the links to both their Facebook page and their website, which I encourage everyone to take a look at!

http://www.facebook.com/HHHFoundation.org?v=wall

http://hhhfoundation.org/


"The Hugh Howard Housen Memorial Foundation is a not for profit corporation that was founded in the memory of Hugh in 2005. Family and friends created the foundation with the mission to create awareness and provide support for young adults with cancer. All of our effort goes towards fundraising to support this mission. Our activities include, but are not limited to, annual cancer awareness events, backpacks for cancer patients and donations to OHSU Adolescent and Young Adult Program in Portland, OR. Our organization is currently made up of our board and a long list of volunteers made up of Hugh’s family and friends. Thank you for your support." (http://hhhfoundation.org).

The work that they so selflessly do is amazing! Their 6th Annual Fundraiser is being held on Sunday, January 29th. I encourage anyone interested to contact me for the specifics. Hugh's friends and family are so wonderful and everything they do goes to serve those young adults who are fighting cancer right now. We feel blessed that Adam's friends are apart of such a great organization and have reached out to our family!

1 comment:

  1. This foundation has done wonderful things Tiffany and I have never been able to make it to one of their benefits either cause of other plans or being out of town for school.
    I will definitely be at the benefit and I believe my mom will too as she remembers Adam at JHS or as a smiling face at Zupans from the yesteryears. Hope you all are doing great and once again dont hesistate to text me, call me, or if you want help with the meal train if needed. I can definitely run a meal out there. Take care.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete